Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Ball ♥

On Saturday, we had a dance at our school, it was Winter Ball. It was soo much fun! I asked Josh Kelley, Jessica asked Ben Johnson, Gina asked Travis Barrus, and Aly asked Cody Simpson. We were a super funny group. For our day activity we went laser tagging then we went home and got ready. After we went and picked up the boys and went to dinner at the Union Grill. Then we went to the dance! It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed it. After the dance we went to Jessica's aunts house and went hot tubbing. It was a super fun dance! :)

Photobucket
me, joshua, jess, and benjamin. :)
Photobucket
we rock :)
Photobucket
me :)
Photobucket
:)
Photobucket
his mommy had to put his flower on :)
Photobucket
me and alison! :)
Photobucket
waiting for din din :)
Photobucket
our sick shoes :)
Photobucket
aviators :)
Photobucket
after thee dance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment