Sunday, June 13, 2010

Graduation! :)

On May 24th, 2010 I graduated from high school. At first I didn't want it to come, but I'm very happy to be done with high school. I'm glad that I get to move on and go to college and work for my furture. It was alot of work and I'm very proud of myself for getting it done. Thank you everyone who helped me along the way and got me here today.

Photobucket
graduating class of 2010.
Photobucket
me with my diploma.
Photobucket
leisa. me. trini. tanner. mommy.
Photobucket
my favorite little girl. :)
Photobucket
daddy. me. mommy. grandma. grandpa.
Photobucket
some of my wonderful family.
Photobucket
me and my awesome brother.
Photobucket
my awesome purple laptop. (thanks mom and dad.)
Photobucket
my graduation cake. yummy!
Photobucket
my amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment